The Family & Community Support Services is provided to our residents in partnership with Donnelly, Falher, Girouxville and the Municipal District of Smoky River.
The Smoky River FCSS offers individual and group services & programs that strengthen the individual, family and the community. For upcoming events see our community event calendar.
- Seniors Transportation
- Income Tax Returns for low income individuals
- Food Bank
- Assistance with completing Government Forms
- Christmas Hamper Program
- Disaster Social Services
- Summer Day Camp for youths ages 6 - 12
- Old Time Family Night – Play music, sing and dance on Friday nights at the McLennan Elks Hall Sept. – June
- Babysitter Courses
- Seniors Week
- Workshops – Self Esteem, Parenting workshops and more
Drop in welcome, every Thursday in McLennan.
Phone: 780-324-3669 or 780-837-2220
Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m