No person who is 17 years of age or under shall be in a public place within the corporate limits of the Town of McLennan during the Curfew Period unless accompanied by a Parent or Guardian or unless the Child has a Legitimate Reason.
- Between 10:00 p.m. on any day and before the hour of 6:00 a.m. on the following day for a child who is 14 years of age and under;
- Between 12:01 a.m. and 6:00 a.m. in the same day for a person who is between the age of 15 years of age and under 18 years of age.
- Traveling directly to or from the Child's place of employment whether paid or volunteer;
- Working a job, whether paid or volunteer, that requires the Child to be in Public Place;
- Attending public, school, sporting or religious events which are organized and supervised by adults.