We welcome organizations to submit community events to list on the website. Town Staff will review each listing prior to it appearing on the website. There is no cost for the listings but we do have a few guidelines.
- The event must be located in McLennan or be a regional event.
- The event must be open to the general public.
- All events must include a way for the public to obtain more information about the event.
Examples of appropriate Events:
- Public Meetings
- Annual General Meetings of Organizations
- Community Group Registration Nights
- Non – Profit Organization Event
- School Event
Inclusion of any event is at the sole discretion of Town Staff. Submissions will be edited for length and clarity.
Working Together to Build a Stronger Community