Residential Water Utility Accounts

The Town of McLennan provides water services directly to our residents. 

If you are moving in or out, you are required to open and/or close your water utility account.  Please drop in to the Town Office at 19 – 1 Avenue N.W to complete the required forms.

Utility Accounts for Home Owners – Moving In

Please review the requirements and gather the information ahead of time.  You will need:

  • A water meter reading. Locate and read your water meter.
  • Residential water, sewer and garbage accounts will be maintained in the property owners name.
  • The name of the buyer if you have sold the property.
  • One piece of picture government issued identification.
  • $150.00 deposit due upon account opening.